If there is a multi-purpose gadget that is actually worth a purchase for a small kitchen, that definitely is an immersion blender. As versatile as they are, these handy tools can be used for a long list of blending tasks. From blending soups and sauces to emulsifying dressings or pureeing fruits and vegetables, nothing could stop the best immersion blender from serving you right. It's no wonder that immersion blenders have been winning hearts recently.
1. Best Overall: Mueller Ultra-Stick
The Mueller Ultra-Stick is a non-slip, multi-purpose kitchen tool with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to blend, chop, mix, puree and emulsify.
This powerful blender features nine customizable settings for the perfect consistency every time. Their thoughtful blade design allows you to blend and mix directly in the container without making another transfer. But one friendly reminder Mueller Ultra-Stick is not recommended for use with hot liquids.
TODAY’S BEST DEAL:
2. Best Value: Ovente Electric Immersion Hand Blender
Looking for a powerful and portable hand blender yet with an affordable price? The Ovente Electric Immersion Hand Blender won't disappoint you!
This blender is equipped with food-grade stainless steel blades, increasing their durability to withstand higher temperatures. Its non-slip, easy-to-control handle lets you focus on the task at hand while ensuring a comfortable grip. Plus, it comes with a chopper and whisk attachment for even more versatility. The biggest downside of this blender is the lack of a storage case, so you'll need to find a place to store it.
TODAY’S BEST DEAL:
3. Best Cordless: KitchenAid Cordless Variable Speed Hand Blender
Good news! The multi-functional KitchenAid's Variable Speed Hand Blender is now available in a cordless version. The battery lasts up to 2 times longer than other cordless immersion blenders on the market.
This powerful and lightweight blender is equipped with a strong DC motor that can handle any blending task with ease. However, there is one minor downside - the battery is not removable, so you'll need to find an outlet to charge it.
TODAY’S BEST DEAL:
If you love the convenience of an immersion blender, then you're going to love these top 4 kitchen tools that we have found! We have tested and reviewed a variety of kitchen products, so read on to find out our top picks that make cooking and baking easier.
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
When shopping for an immersion blender, there are 4 things you need to give some careful thoughts to:
1. Power: If you plan on using your immersion blender for tougher tasks like crushing ice or blending fibrous ingredients, you'll want to opt for a model with a higher wattage.
2. Speed Settings: Most immersion blenders will have at least two-speed settings, but some models will have up to nine. Look for multiple settings if you use them for a variety of tasks.
3. Shaft Length: The shaft is the part of the immersion blender that extends into the food. If you blend soup or puree baby food frequently, you'll need a model with a longer shaft, allowing you to reach the bottom of the pot without getting your hands dirty.
4. Ease of Use: Look for a model with an ergonomic design and non-slip grip.
The best immersion blender will make your life in the kitchen much easier. Whether you're looking to make soups, sauces, dressings, or smoothies, immersion blenders can assist your blending request with ease. With so many great options on the market, you're sure to find the perfect immersion blender for your needs.